Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What's New

My blog has been neglected for way too long. So, I thought I would take a minute and update it. I am working on doing some co-writing with some online author friends. I am working with author Joshua Skye on a book called "Shades Of Deception." Author Bruce Spohn and I are working on "Lake Side," a tale of two lovers. I am working with Author Tony Angelo on a bedtime stories book for children and on my own doing a children's christmas book. I am also working on a story in an inspiriational book. My book links are on this blogunder April's post. That's about it! You can also find me talking to author friends on the Publish America group site on Facebook as well as my author sites on Facebook;The Book Store and More & Shelia's Coffee Corner. Stop by, & plug your books and websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment