Thursday, January 24, 2013

Interview with upcoming author Kadi Dillon


Kadi where are you from? I'm from a small town in north-east Oklahoma.

Is that where you and your family reside now? Sure is.

How long have you been writing? I wrote my very first story in the first grade. I haven't stopped since.

What kind of writer would you describe yourself as? Fiction writer in the romance and romantic suspense genres. I also write women's fiction.

Do you have any other interests? Oh, yes. I like to read and draw. I am an ameteur photographer.

Do you have any websites and or book links that you would like to share? All my books can be found on Amazon, and I have links on my website www.kadi-dillon.com. You can also look me up on Facebook, Goodreads, and Book Country.

What can you tell me about yourself that we haven't covered? I have two boys who are the world for me. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We have a German Shepherd named Avery. Our favorite thing to do as a family is pizza and movie nights.

What are your future goals with your writing? To make a bestsellers list.
Is there any other genres that you would like to try? I've written in the young adult genre before. I'd like to write a paranormal romance one day.

Are your books both Ebooks and paperback? Mostly ebooks, but paperbacks will come.

How long have you been published? I self published a book in 2005 and several more since, but my first published book came out in November 2012.

Do your have a literary agent? No, I do not.

Do you have an editor? I work with an awesome editor with my indie books. I work with another great editor through my publishing press.

What companies have your used for publishing? Amazon is who I self publish through. I have a contract with Whiskey Creek Press for my novel 'Somewhere I Belong.'

Would you use them again? Oh, yes.

Have you began to see a profit from your writing? YesLast year was an amazing year for my career.

Have you held any book signings? Not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment