Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's New With Author Shelia Burket

Hi guys:) I just wanted to stop by and update what I am doing. Besides dishes and a little laundry, a lot of Facebook babysitting my grandson Noah and Grey's Anatomy all with my coffee near by...

I am co-writing with fellow author Joshua Skye. We are doing a romance/thriller called "Shades Of Deception." Joshua also does my book trailers. Check out his interview on my blog. I am working with author Bruce Spohn also. We are working on "Lakeside," a story about a camping trip. A romance so it seems so far.

I also write with author and music/film producer Tony Angelo. We are working on some children's stories that we may do an audio for.
I also work here and their on some stories that I wrote awhile back that needs some tweaking and rewriting. "Ghost From The Past" and "Faith Can Move Mountains." 

I have been talking to a few authors about illustrating their children's books. I have some other children's books in mind myself. 

My book links are on my blog, I have 5 books in print so far. I have published with PA and with XoXo. I have a children's ebook and some stories in anthologies etc. on XoXo.

I would love to write greeting cards and write songs that someone actually sings:) besides me! I love anything creative! My latest creative adventure is making paper snowfakes with my 2 yr. old grandson!

Please hit follow and follow my blog! Drop by and tell me all about yourself, leave me a comment about my books etc. I look forward to hearing from you!

wvcoffeechick on twitter! & on Cafemom Shelia Shaffer Burket on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment