Monday, January 28, 2013

Interview with Stephen Cordrey


Where are you from?

I am from a beachy southern city called Savannah GA,




Is that where you and your family reside now?

Yes, pretty much my entire family lives here which makes life both frustrating at times and lovely.




How long have you been writing?

I haven’t been writing artistically until three years ago when I first read “wild boys” but, since then
I just cannot seem to stop myself.




What kind of writer would you describe yourself as?

I would if tied to a bed post getting hit with a cattle prod until I confessed more than likely call
my style as a jazz or experimental type of poetry. Only because I am first and foremost a musician and those are my two favorite
genres.




Do you have any other interests?

Well besides playing the drums and guitar I also love learning about anything I can.




Do you have any websites and or book links that you would like to share?

http://www.writerscafe.org/link/ and search for Stephen Dillon
and facebook Kidd Heck





What can you tell me about yourself that we haven't covered?

Well ultimately I’m looking to start making some connections and finishing my book
And hopefully get a few things published so a brother can eat.






What are your future goals with your writing?

Honestly, I just want to take poetry back to the bars and cafes’ where you read your gig got paid(?)
The time of dynamos and undiscovered talent everyday instead of the blue blooded academic assholes of the apocalypse.






Is there any other genres that you would like to try?

I want to really give horror and epic poems a go when I get the courage.



Are your books both Ebooks and paperback?

Right now I am only published on the internet.





How long have you been published?

I was jut blessed by the gods 2 months ago



Do your have a literary agent?

Not at the moment I am more into DIY



Do you have an editor?

I have loads of poet and literary friends who generally help me edit.



What companies have your used for publishing?

Locally grown companies mostly like the connect and the rest are just performances.




Would you use them again?

Hell yes.



Have you began to see a profit from your writing?

Not really yet but hopefully this will change.



Have you held any book signings?

Not yet. Only book burnings haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment