Saturday, January 26, 2013

Interview with Victoria Munro

Where are you from?

Southern England, UK


Is that where you and your family reside now?


Yes, I am 17 and line with my mum and brother.


How long have you been writing?

Since I could write, I wrote my first poem aged 8 and my first 'proper' book aged 13.


What kind of writer would you describe yourself as?

LGBT teen fiction and romance.


Do you have any other interests?

Yes, reading, music, pets, hanging out with my friends


Do you have any websites and or book links that you would like to share?

Yes:

http://twinklepin7.wix.com/victoriamunronovel

 What can you tell me about yourself that we haven't covered?


 I'm 17, openly gay. I suffer with mental health issues-OCD and anxiety which I am trying to tackle, and I have a YouTube channel where I try and help other teens with the same issue.

What are your future goals with your writing?

To keep writing and hopefully get more books published! I'd love to help teenagers with my books and become a LGBT activist/writer.

Is there any other genres that you would like to try?

Yes, as many as I can-horror maybe.

Are your books both Ebooks and paperback?

Paperback so far.

How long have you been published?

Kiss Chase, my second fiction novel but first published book was published on 22nd October 2012. 

Do your have a literary agent?

No

Do you have an editor?

No

What companies have your used for publishing?

PublishAmerica

Would you use them again?

Yes

Have you began to see a profit from your writing?

I get the profits next month, exciting!

Have you held any book signings?

No, but I'd like to.


No comments:

Post a Comment