Sunday, February 13, 2011

Goal Update

My main goal is to get off the blood pressure meds. I use to worry about my weight, the # the scales said, now that I am in my 40's I am at peace wit hmyself and body, I only wish I had that in my 20's and 30's. I am concerned about the stroke and heart attack factors. I think I am gonna evercise every other day and try to increase my water to 8 glasses a day. 11/12


Today I went to church with my husband and stepson Dylan who is 4, we walked:) it's not far from our house , we are going back tonight. We have to walk up a hill, so that's a start to todays exercise. I had a lt. yogart today:) I am also planning to exercise for 20-30 min. and work in some water somewhere. As for my other goals, I read my bible last night as I promised myself I was going to start doing daily for the new year. I tried to drink water yesterday, but I failed and the day before I drank half of the glass I poured. So, I need to work on that!!! I am taking Complete Health Cardio Formula Vitamins. I am going to try to stick to my every other day exercise routine. Baby steps:) I feel good about it. I am sill in a writer's slump, but it will pass, well, actually I worked on a song yesterday instead of my books. So, I guess that counts as accomplishing something!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!! I have also added fish oil capsules to my routine. 11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment